Our Blog has a LARGE GLOWING SIGN. Does yours? So there. BOOMERS !

Thursday, May 7, 2009

LYNN PATNER - 101

All About Lynn Patner…… lpatner@sbcglobal.net.

Most days you can find me in a tee-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a baseball hat, (because I didn’t do my hair) chasing after my grandchildren or at the dog park giving my new dog a quality life.

Being a wife, mother and grandmother has been the best part of my life. I grew up in Chicago, got married and moved to San Francisco in the sixties. It may have been the heyday in San Francisco, but I was playing Donna Reed in the suburbs; dressed up and ironing. In the seventies I made a major leap and took EST. I was officially a “kookie” Californian.

I have been a Head–Start Teacher; Interior Designer, Social Worker and now a Transformational Life Coach. If you look closely they all fit together. If anyone is looking for someone that can design a prison, and counsel the inmates at the same time - I’m your person. So far, I have not had any offers.

As a Children’s Protective social worker, I worked with families in abusive situations. This experience led me to ask questions that could not be answered. So I asked God. This step jet propelled me on my spiritual journey. That journey stared in 1994 and it has been one of the most incredible learning experiences of my life. Now I am in my sixties and I am a Transformational Life Coach. This is my passion. My business cards say that you are the producer, director and the star of your own life. I assist individuals in becoming conscious. When we are conscious, we have the ability to change the old patterns and beliefs and step into a new world of creation.

That is exciting.

Stepping into the future on a Blog is also exciting. Elaine has a fantastic idea that she is birthing, and I, for one, am excited for all the possibilities available. I look forward to actively participating in this new style of communication.

- Lynn

P.S. We are delighted at the prospect of having Lynn join us as a Featured Columnist here at SrMeetUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: When you either review comments or post new comments of your own, a little message might come up at the top of the Comment Section Window saying "Close This Window"...Don't use it!
Instead, read and/or post your comments, submit them, and *HIT THE "BACK" ARROW* in the upper left-hand corner of your computer to get right back to the blog hassle-free. Sometimes, if GOOGLE gets feisty, this may take several clicks on the "Back" arrow...but it always works. We appreciate your comments, and permit profanity.

--Stanley Kowalski, Operations Manager
SrMeetUP!

*Add This Site To Your FAVORITES.

SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP...
SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP...
SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP...
SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP... SRMEETUP...